Tigh Beag Holiday Cottage, Broadford, Isle of Skye
Combining the comfort and space of modern living with the traditional feel of a Skye croft house, Tigh Beag Holiday Cottage has something to offer everyone! Our self catering holiday cottage is located in the south of Skye and sleeps up to six people. Situated right on the shore of Broadford Bay the cottage enjoys unrestricted sea views stretching from the isles of Raasay, Scalpay, Longay, Rona and Pabay to the Applecross Peninsula on the mainland. This traditional croft cottage has been lovingly converted and extended to provide luxury self catering holiday accommodation away from the rat race. So come and enjoy a stay with us here in Broadford on the Isle of Skye.
The holiday cottage provides a cosy and relaxing base to explore the beautiful Isle of Skye. Whether it’s climbing or walking in the majestic Cuillin mountains, fishing in one of the many rivers, golfing, eating out in one of Skye’s award-winning restaurants or just relaxing by the fire gazing out at the stunning sea views, the 'Misty Isle' has something for everyone.
- The cottage will sleep up to six people
- One double bedroom with en suite shower room
- One attic style twin bedroom
- One attic style family room with great sea views
(please note attic rooms have restricted head room)
- Duvets, bed linen and towels are included
Modern and spacious lounge/dining room
- Freeview TV
- DVD player
- Heating in the cottage is by traditional multi-fuel stove (fuel included) and electric central heating in every room.
The first £10 of electricity used is FREE with any excess purchased from one of our local village shops.
- Information on Skye and activities
- Information on graded walks and maps
- Microwave oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Comprehensive range of cutlery, crockery, glassware
and cooking implements
Upstairs bathroom & WC
Outside seating area
- Garden furniture & barbecue
- For cyclists, there is secure storage for bicycles